Come work at a place where you can make a difference in the lives of others!
Our employees' daily interaction with the Residents directly affects their welfare and happiness. Both we and the Residents value the contribution our employees make to our community!
The five-star rated GlenBrook Health Center is located in Carlsbad, near the coast in North San Diego County. Our Skilled Nursing currently offers 73 beds, expanding to 94 beds by the end of this year. Our 70 unit Assisted Living offers personalized assisted living and secured Alzheimer’s care. The community is bordered by vistas and gardens, a serene and positive setting in which to heal, rejuvenate, and experience quality of life. The community also provides full-service physical, occupational and speech therapy, and rehabilitation departments; as well as other key services.
An Outstanding Team:
- GlenBrook has achieved Medicare's 5 star facility rating since its inception and annually receives outstanding state survey results across the board.
- High staffing ratios in Skilled Nursing, at 4.3 NHPPD.
- Very low nursing team turnover, averaging less than five percent per year.
Job applicants must meet the following minimum SMILE requirements to be considered for employment.
Our employees have a passion for serving by "Going the Extra Smile!" to please our residents, guests and coworkers.
Our employees are always caring and empathetic in serving our residents.
All employees must pass the following pre-employment requirements:
- Drug screening
- Physical exam
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). This includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
Our employees must maintain a conservative professional image at all times. The following grooming and appearance items are not allowed:
- Visible tattoos
- Facial jewelry (including tongue piercings and thick ear gauges/plugs)
- Extreme hair color and styles
- Perfume and other fragrance products
We expect employees to follow the guideline of "Doing the Right Thing."
A core value is to ensure we display respect and honor to the personal dignity of residents, guests and co-workers at all times.
We expect employees to take personal pride in exemplifying the high standards of service and quality expected by residents and families.
Our employees have a commitment to excellence, a desire to improve and a willingness to go above and beyond by "Going the Extra Smile!"